login | register

Tag Archives: Upper Arlington

Tabard Restaurant, 4040 Riverside Dr, in 1926.

It was also known as the “Jolly Gargoyle Country Home,” opened August 9, 1926.

Read more ...

1951 West Lane Avenue residence of Lee H. Wears circa 1948.

Lee H. Wears was a real estate broker with Feibel-Wears Realtors.

Read more ...

Upper Arlington Civic Center

Upper Arlington Civic Center construction began May, 1925.

Read more ...

2255 Northwest Boulevard home of James O. Wise circa 1948.

2255 Northwest Boulevard home of James O. Wise circa 1948; treasurer of the American Stained Shingle Co.

Read more ...

2318 Arlington Avenue home of Warren F. Knight in 1926

Read more ...