login | register

Tag Archives: University District

1926 Radio Towers on OSU Campus

WEAO Radio Transmission Towers at Woodruff and Neal on the OSU Campus from 1926.  The first radio station in Columbus went on the air in 1922 and changed its call letters to WOSU in the 1930s.

Read more ...

University District Timeline

Read more ...

Early Settlements and Growth in Columbus’ University District

Read more ...

University District: The Civil War and the Morrill Act

Read more ...

Turn of the Century Columbus Streetcars Amusements Parks and Education

Read more ...