Residence of Mr. and Mrs. Charles E. Bonebrake. 865 Franklin Avenue. Built in 1888 and remodeled a few years later. Red pressed brick with brown stone trimmings. Interior is finished with selected white pine and mantles are of oak and cherry. Caption and photo from former home tour.
Statue at unidenitified church
The former site of The Josephinum, Pontifical College