login | register

Tag Archives: Olde Towne East

Front parlor of the Henry S. Hallwood family home, 776 Franklin Ave. in 1925

Read more ...

Bryden Road

Read more ...

Home in Olde Towne East

Home in Olde Towne East

Read more ...

Homes in Olde Towne East

Homes in Olde Towne East

Read more ...

C.H.L. Schuette Residence in 1897

This beautiful home, situated at No. 62 Wilson Avenue, is the property of Mr. C.H.L. Schuette, President of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Ohio and adjacent states. The foundation is of Sunbury sand stone laid in broken Ashler style. First story pressed brick with brown stone trimmings. Second story slate, and roof of block slate. […]

Read more ...