login | register

Tag Archives: Olde Towne East

B’Nai Israel Temple, 925 Bryden Rd

Temple Israel #2 held groundbreaking ceremonies July 19, 1903 and was dedicated Jul 4, 1904.

Read more ...

Holiday Tour – 2008

Read more ...

Home in Olde Towne East

Home in Olde Towne East

Read more ...

Home in Olde Towne East

Home in Olde Towne East

Read more ...

Rodebaugh Sanitarium, 71 Winner Ave in 1911.

Rodebaugh Sanitarium operated from 1908 to 1921. Later the building became the Dr. Earl E. Gaver Sanitarium, the Columbus Convalescent Home and finally the Isabelle Ridgeway Home for the Aged. Built by Robert H. Jeffrey in 1902 it was the Isabelle Ridgeway Home for the Aged from 1946-1977.

Read more ...