login | register

Tag Archives: Olde Towne East

Statehouse

Statehouse

Read more ...

The Columbus Foundation

Built in 1904 by Columbus architect, Frank Packard, 1234 E Broad served as the Ohio Governor’s Mansion from 1920-1957. The Columbus Foundation occupied the building starting in 1988.

Read more ...

Mennonite Church Service and Conference – 2009

Read more ...

Soldiers Marching

Soldiers Marching. Possibly in a parade.

Read more ...

Building

Building

Read more ...