The first stop for many Ohio State Fair visitors is the ferris wheel. Photo Taken August 28, 1964 Source: Preston Reichard Collection (Scanned from negative)
Vera and Helen are pictured in front of the Sale-Ruddy home at the corner of Ward Road and Cleveland Avenue.
Construction began in October 1929. Dedicated on January 18, 1930. Located just east of Cleveland Avenue intersection with Leona Avenue. Address: 768 Leona Ave. Photo courtesy of the Columbus Metropolitan Library
It takes three Ferris Wheels to handle the crowds at the Ohio State Fair. Date: 1956
North Linden residents used this Northern Lights Branch 1956-1977. Facility moved to 3401 Cleveland Avenue, 4/4/77 and then to 4093 Cleveland Avenue, 8/30/93. Source: Library file photos