King-Lincoln District jewelry store
King-Lincoln District, William “Count” Basie (August 21, 1904
King-Lincoln District, Scanned image of Ohio State Journal article about Ogden Theater opening. Article dated November 26, 1928.
Built in 1904 by Columbus architect, Frank Packard, 1234 E Broad served as the Ohio Governor’s Mansion from 1920-1957. The Columbus Foundation occupied the building starting in 1988.
Eddie Saunders was the dean of Columbus Broadcasters, on various radio stations form 1946 until his death in 1999. He was responsible for bringing rock and roll to Columbus via WVKO Radio where he was a longtime personality. John Baker was an attorney and jazz film collector. He began acquiring films during World War Two […]