Raspberry Run Dr.
This picture shows the construction of the first First Community Church in Grandview Heights. This picture was taken in 1910. What is interesting is to see horse drawn carts carrying stones to the site. No doubt the stones were quarried at the nearby quarries in the Sciota River. Also notice, even in 1910 how many […]
A view looking west along Fifth Avenue captures the Pennsylvania Railroad’s Marble Cliff Station on the left-hand side of the street. The present-day entry to Upper Arlington’s First Community Village is located at the extreme right of the photograph in front of the railroad tracks, a horse-drawn carriage can be seen on the other side […]