The Holy Family Church was established in 1877. It runs a soup kitchen that serves over 700 meals daily.
The North Market is located near the Short North. It is currently home to 36 independent merchants.
The “Official Theatre of the State of Ohio” was named a National Historic Landmark in 1977. It is currently owned and operated by the Columbus Association for the Performing Arts.
The United States Court House and Post Office was built in 1887. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
The Columbus Metropolitan Library is one of the best library systems in the nation. It is home to over 2.5 million books and periodicals and hundreds of thousands of other materials.