A favorite eatery of many fair goers, the Bob Evans tent on James Rhodes Blvd. Source: CML Library File Date1972
Civic Center from the west bank of the Scioto River. Central Police Station is on the left, in the center is City Hall Annex , and on the right, Columbus City Hall.
Construction began in October 1929. Dedicated on January 18, 1930. Located just east of Cleveland Avenue intersection with Leona Avenue. Address: 768 Leona Ave. Photo courtesy of the Columbus Metropolitan Library
North Linden residents used this Northern Lights Branch 1956-1977. Facility moved to 3401 Cleveland Avenue, 4/4/77 and then to 4093 Cleveland Avenue, 8/30/93. Source: Library file photos