Simply beautiful covered bridge in Central Ohio
Olentangy Park was an amusement park in north Columbus (now, the Clintonville area) that ran from 1880-1939. Trolley cars would actually enter the entrance to the park near Dodridge Street near the theater.
The call of the big city drew many young men away from the farm life. As multitudes flocked to the cities, the Columbus YMCA became home to hundreds of earnest and hardworking young men. In addition to accommodations and leisure activities,the Y provided reading rooms and parlors for Christian study and endeavors of the mind, […]